Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My Holiday

 in my holiday my uncle came to my house  i was very  happy when he  came because we went to eastview road to get a phone he wanted to get a phone case as well as a screen protector but it didn't work out all in that one day. So the next day we woke up and decided to go to sylvia park to get him a case and a screen protector. It was so great because i got to get a couple of stuff well we were there i was very hungry so we got sushi. After i had some sushi we went to the phone shop and brought him a phone case and a screen protector i went straight to the phones because i sore a iphone 8 as well as a iphone x.  That's all i can share with yous today because there is too much to share with yous thanks u for experimenting my STORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment